This neck traction pillow can stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles while improving the spinal posture. The stretching can decompress the spinal disc, which may minimize bulging and ease the constriction on nerve and blood circulation. This pillow can also take pressure off the painful and stiff joints to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Fast Pain Relief: Use 2-3 time daily for 10-20 days helps to get longtime relief from stress and pressure of neck pain, shoulder pain, tension, muscles spasms, head & cervical vertebral area, numbness in the arms caused by pinched nerve. You can feel the results in just a few short minutes.
- Easy to Use: Place the Neck traction pillow around neck, adjust the circle to appropriate size, fix the nylon strap in the front & its ready to go!
- Corrects and Maintains Proper Neck Posture: prevents forward-and-down head position when using laptop or cell phone. At the same time, it stretches your stiff muscles around the neck and shoulders. Results perfect neck posture & pain relief!
- Light weight - treat your pain at your own home!
- Adjustable universal size - fits most men and women
6.52 oz (185g)
1 x neck traction pillow
- Place around neck, adjust the circle to appropriate size and fix the nylon strap in the front.
- Fasten the air-release screw before pumping.
- Adjust the clutching condition in the lower part of the circle, and traction angle as comfort dictates or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Hand pump until your neck is resting comfortably. After pumping, place the ball into the upper pipe to prevent the air from leaking out.
- The machine may be used 20-30 minutes for medium and minor traction, and 1-3 minutes for major traction.
- Begin gently with medium and minor traction, then moving on to major traction if comfortable. Treatment should occur 2-3 times daily for 10-20 days.
- After treatment, push back the ball first, expelling air as gradually as possible by slowly turning the screws. Do not squeeze the device.
***Only use as prescribed by your doctor if applying to serious injury.